Paper plate crafts are fun and easy to do, and also come out looking great!
What you will need
- 1 Paper plate
- 4 sheets of Card or paper (we used 1 black sheet, 1 blue sheet, 1 pink sheet, 1 white sheet)
- Glue stick
- 2 Cotton pads, or 2 small circle items
How to make your Paper plate Bunny decoration
- Begin by making the eyes, ears and whiskers for the bunny face.
- Eyes - Cut out two blue oblong shapes, followed by white and black circles for the eyes
- Ears - From the white and pink card, cut two sets of oblong, bunny ears.
- Nose and whiskers - A small pink circle makes the bunny's nose, while two cotton pads and thin strips of card make the whiskers.
- Next assemble the eyes, ears and whiskers (see picture 3)
- Eyes - glue the white and black circles together, and then glue to the blue oblong.
- Ears - glue the pink card to the white card
- Nose and whiskers - place each cotton pad so they're touching, glue the pink circle into the middle of them. Attach the whiskers to the reverse
- Finally, attach each part to the bunny to create a bunny face decoration!