Annual Meeting of Members 2019
The Annual Meeting of Members (AMM) of the Society will be held at:
St Pierre Park Hotel, Rohais, Guernsey
Tuesday 14 May 2019 at 7:30pm
(Registration opens at 6:30pm)
There will be a bus service departing at Liberation Monument (near North Beach car park) at 6:40pm, returning at 10pm.
- To confirm the Minutes of the Annual Meeting of Members held on 23 May 2018.
- To receive the Board of Directors’ report for the 52 week period ended 13 January 2019.
- To receive the audited financial statements for the 52 week period ended 13 January 2019, and Declaration of the Dividend.
- To elect one Guernsey Member to the Board of Directors.
- To fix the remuneration of Directors who Chair the Board's committees.
- To authorise the Board of Directors to appoint a suitable firm of Accountants to serve as the Society's Auditors, if thought fit.
What happens at the AMM
You will find out how your Society has performed over the past year, hear about future developments and have the opportunity to ask questions to our Executive Team.
You’ll have the opportunity to exercise your democratic right to vote for the candidate you would like to stand as a Director of the Society’s Board.
Light refreshments will be available after the event, giving you the opportunity to chat with your fellow Members as well as representatives of your Society.
How to get involved
When you arrive, simply register yourself at our welcome desk where you will receive your member pack which includes money-off coupons and entry into our free raffle for the chance to win one of three prizes:
We look forward to seeing you there!