Direct to Iceland 2020
Direct flight to Iceland from only £799pp
Due to popular demand, another 2020 date has been added - 16 March 2020!
This is another opportunity to explore the unique culture and scenery of the Arctic North with this unforgettable four-night break.
All breaks include return flights and accommodation, then you can select the right package for you based on what else you’d like included in your stay; whether it be the search for the magical Aurora Borealis or spotting whales and seals in the fjords, or even a Snowmobiling experience – what you do is up to you.
With a great range of packages to choose from, all of which include amazing excursions and experiences, you’ll be able to discover the very best of North Iceland in March 2020.
What’s more, you can book today with a deposit from as a little as £49 per person.
But book quick, this tour is bound to be yet another sell-out!
Incredible Iceland Break
Choose from six fantastic hotels in and around Akureyri:
- 3* Hotel Akureyri Skjaldborg - located on Akureyri’s main street, a 5-minute walk from the town centre. High-speed Wi-Fi is included.
- 3* Hotel Dynheimar - Situated in a historic building near the centre of Akureyri, this new boutique hotel features a bar and free Wi-Fi.
- 3* Hotel Nordurland - located in the city centre, just off the main street. Wi-Fi included, there is a small bar with Super Break Happy Hour.
- 4* Hotel Kea - next to the Cathedral in the centre of Akureyri. Breakfast and Wi-Fi included, large bar with Super Break Happy Hour.
- 4* Saeluhus Apartments & Houses - 15 minutes’ walk from the centre, free local bus service. Self-catering studio apartments with private balcony and hot tub!
- 4* Icelandair Hotel - 10 minutes’ walk from the city centre with free local bus service. Breakfast and Wi-Fi included, stylish lounge bar and restaurant.
Highlights of Incredible North Iceland Breaks
- The Lake Myvatn Adventure & Land of Ice and Fire. A full day adventure led by an experienced local guide visiting some of the best natural wonders in Northern Iceland. Highlights include the mythical Godafoss Waterfall, the boiling mudpools of Namafjall and a stop at Vogafjos working farm. There is also the opportunity to visit Myvatn Nature Baths, known as 'the Blue Lagoon of the North', or take part in a Snowmobiling Experience (extra charge applies).
- Search for the Northern Lights - a four-hour tour on your night of arrival. Being just 60 miles from the Arctic Circle, Akureyri is one of the best places in Iceland to view the famous Aurora Borealis. Watch the incredible displays of light dance across the night sky, one of earths true natural wonders.
- Great flight times:
Outbound date Monday 16th March 2020 departing from Jersey Airport at 11:15, arriving Akureyri Airport at 14:30
Inbound date Friday 20th March 2020 departing from Akureyri Airport at 15:30, arriving Jersey Airport at 18:40
Why not build your perfect break by adding an extra excursion or two? Spot whales and seals in the Eyjafjörður fjord, visit the Bjorbodin beer spa, go on a snowmobile adventure or explore the local cuisine with an Akureyri Food Walk. Akureyri is Iceland's number one ski resort; add a ski pass to your Incredible Iceland break and explore the slopes outside the town. All of these fantastic extras can be added to your booking before travel or in resort.
To make this dream come true, pop into your local Travelmaker store today
Or send us an email