What's Your Flavour?
Ever imagined designing your own flavour of ice cream?
We teamed up with the wonderful folks at Jersey Dairy to give you the chance to create and dedicate a unique ice cream flavour of your own. We will sell the winning ice cream in our Grand Marché and Locale stores across Jersey this summer!
And the winner is...
We're excited to announce that the winning ice cream flavour is Jersey Eton Mess! This flavour was designed by Angela Jeanne and dedicated to her daughter, Tayla. The ice cream will be fruity with pieces of meringue and swirls of strawberry sauce, plus Jersey Dairy ice cream of course!
Angela's ice cream was on of three selected by our panel of judges to go to a public vote:
- Apple Crunch designed by Naomi Tucker, dedicated to the National Trust for Jersey
- Jersey Eton Mess designed by Angela Jeanne, dedicated to her daughter, Tayla
- Zesty Lemon designed by Angela Luce, dedicated to her daughter, Emily
Our panel of judges was made up of:
- Alan James – ice cream maker at Jersey Dairy
- Colin Macleod – our CEO
- Spencer Davies – presenter of Channel 103’s morning show
- Thomas Garnier – student at Highlands College, undertaking Advanced Technical Diploma in Culinary Arts
What’s the prize?
Not only will the winner get to see their ice cream flavour on our shelves this summer, they and a friend will also be invited for a private tasting session with our friends at Jersey Dairy and given a VIP tour to see their ice cream being produced.
On top of that, they’ll also have 12 tubs of their delicious dessert to keep (or share with family and friends!).
Terms and conditions apply – for full T&Cs please follow this link. Open to Jersey residents only.