What is a Prepaid Funeral Plan, and why should I have one?
It’s not something we often talk about; funerals and death– in fact, it’s not always the easiest of topics to discuss.
Would you know the wishes or requests of your nearest and dearest?
Having a prepaid funeral plan not only gives you peace of mind, it will also ease the emotional and financial burden on your loved ones when the time comes, and help them to understand your specific requirements and wishes for your funeral.
The team at De Gruchy's Funeral Care are committed to guiding, advising and supporting you through what can be a very difficult and stressful time. They can discuss with you the process and benefits of having a prepaid funeral plan.
There’s no obligation to purchase a plan – our team are always available to answer any questions you may have.
If you arrange a plan with a member of the De Gruchy Funeral Care team, you can claim £100 worth of Co-operative Gift Vouchers from 28 September 2020 onwards.*
Contact the friendly team at De Gruchy's Funeral Care on 01534 499444 to find out more about arranging a prepaid funeral plan and how we can help and support you.
* Terms and conditions apply. Please contact De Gruchy's Funeral Care or see below for further details.
Full Terms and Conditions for £100 Co-operative Vouchers with De Gruchy’s Prepaid Funeral Plan
How to participate;
- To receive your £100 free Co-operative Gift Vouchers, individuals must sign up to or take out a prepaid funeral plan with Co-operative De Gruchy’s Funeral Care between Monday 28 September to Saturday 31 October 2020.
- Individuals must purchase a prepaid funeral plan with any member of the team from De Gruchy’s Funeral Care in order to receive the gift vouchers.
- Vouchers are redeemable at any of the locations belonging to The Channel Islands Co-operative Society Limited in the Channel Islands only.
- Only one set of £100 Co-operative Gift Vouchers per person is available upon the arrangement of a prepaid funeral plan.
The Prepaid Funeral Plan;
- Persons wishing to purchase a prepaid funeral plan must be 18 years of age or over.
- Perfect Choice Funeral Plans who provide all our prepaid funeral plans hold all the monies deposited by our clients (excluding management fees) in a whole life assurance policy.
- Further details of prepaid plans and Perfect Choice can be found on their website: www.perfectchoicefunerals.com
Opening and Closing Dates;
- This offer is only available between Monday 28 September 2020, 00:00:01 and ends on Saturday 31 October 2020, 23:59: 59.
- The £100 Co-operative Gift Voucher offer is only available at De Gruchy’ s Funeral Care, Jersey.
- The Channel Islands Co-operative Society Gift Voucher is redeemable at all locations of the Society including Grand Marché, Locale, En Route, Travelmaker and Pharmacy Locale.
- The Channel Islands Co-operative Society Gift Vouchers are only redeemable within the Channel Islands and not at any UK Co-operative stores.
- The voucher(s) can be used in full or part payment for goods and services offered at your local store (excluding post office services).
- The voucher(s) can be used at Pharmacy Locale but cannot be used for subsidised product scheme payments in Jersey. It also excludes social security prescription charges in Guernsey and Jersey.
- The voucher(s) cannot be exchanged for cash nor will it be accepted by banks.
- The Society cannot be liable for lost, damaged or stolen voucher(s).
- The front of any voucher(s) will be cancelled on redemption.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the offer any individual suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer-generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
- The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
- The Promoter's decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Opening a prepaid funeral care plan with Co-operative De Gruchy’ s Funeral Care shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
- The offer and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel this offer if circumstances arise outside of its control. The Promoter will notify all participants of any changes to the offer as soon as possible.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
The Channel Islands Co-operative Society, Co-operative House, 57 Don Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 4TR