The Jersey Help2Quit Stop Smoking Service helps hundreds of Islanders to quit every year.
You’re four times more likely to stop smoking for good using the Help2Quit service, than if you go it alone.
The Help2Quit service:
- offers free support to anyone living in Jersey who wants to stop smoking
- is a confidential and friendly service
- supplies free nicotine replacement therapy (NRT)
Help2Quit is delivered on behalf of the States of Jersey Health and Social Services Department.
You can get help to stop smoking by popping into any one of our Pharmacy Locales:
- Bath Street Health Centre, St Aubins House, 87-91 Bath Street, St Helier
- New Era Victoria Road, St Clement
- St Helier Grand Marché St Helier, La Rue Le Masurier, St Helier
- St Peter Grand Marché St Peter, Le Rue de L’Eglise, St Peter