Dig out your stamps! This December your remaining bonus dividend stamps are worth an extra 5%.
Simply find your stamps, stick them to a card, and then spend them in-store.
FAQs: using stamps in December
- Can I spend online?
- Where do I get a card to stick my stamps on?
- How much is each stamp worth?
- How much is a full stamp card worth?
- Where can I spend my stamps?
- Can I spend with stamps in Co-op Pharmacies?
- Do I need a full card to spend them?
- How long do I have to redeem my stamp cards?
- Can I redeem partially filled cards?
No, stamps may only be used to pay for goods purchased instore.
Please speak to one of our colleagues instore who will provide these to you.
Bonus dividend stamps are worth 4p or £1.
Saving Stamps, available to purchase between January and November, carry the value of 50p.
During December a completed 4p stamp card is worth £1.05, a completed £1 stamp card is worth £5.25.
A completed Saving Stamps card is worth £12.60.
At any Grand Marché, Locale and En Route.
We will accept incomplete £1 stamp cards for the value of the amount of stamps.
We appreciate that you may not have completed cards when physical stamps changed to electronic dividend, so in the case of incomplete 4p stamps, we will accept these for the face value of £1.
You will not receive a 5% bonus on incomplete stamps.
You have until 31 December 2022 to redeem stamp cards.
Partially full cards can be paid into your share account at the post office, or they can be donated to Charity at one of our in-store donation boxes.