Egg cartons are a great item for you to recycle into crafts. Here's an easy step-by-step for creating some beautiful flowers.
What you will need
- Egg cartons
- Wooden craft stick (or something similar for the stem)
- Paints and accessories to decorate
How to make your Flowers from recycled egg cartons
- Carefully cut your egg carton into a square. We left 4 segments to act as a flower (see picture)
- Use your favourite colours to paint and decorate your egg carton to look like a flower
- Use glue to attached the craft stick to the back to create a stem
- Display your beautiful creation to your friends and family at Easter!