The sun is starting to shine and what better time to teach your kiddies a little gardening with some funky flowerpots. This crafty activity is brilliant for recycling plastic bottles.
What you will need
- Plastic bottles (any size)
- Paints and colours
- Stickers, gems and other recyclable materials you find around the house
How to create your flowerpots
- Remove your bottle lids.
- Using scissors, cut the bottle in half.
- Start to decorate the bottom of the bottle. You can paint the bottle and add embellishments to make them super cool.
- Add some soil and start planting your flowers or herbs.
Place your gorgeous plant pots in your garden or on your windowsill.
This homemade playdough is super easy to make in just 5 minutes.
You can teach your little ones to tell the time with our paper plate clock.
This little craft is perfect for bookworms or encouraging your little ones to read.
Fuel your little adventurer’s souls, letting them explore your home in style with these super easy binoculars.
This activity is a great way to recycle your old plastic bottles.