3 large ripe Fairtrade bananas
(about 300g once peeled)
100ml local double cream
2 tbsp Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade clear honey
50g Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade 70% cocoa
dark chocolate, roughly chopped
For the crumble topping:
150g Co-op plain flour
75g Local unsalted butter, chilled
50g Co-op desiccated coconut
25g Fairtrade golden caster sugar
Co-op Irresistible vanilla ice cream, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/Gas 5.
2. In a bowl, mash the bananas with the back of a spoon,
then add the cream, honey and chocolate.
3. Stir well, then divide between 6 small ramekins (the mixture
should reach about two-thirds of the way up the dish).
4. Set these aside while you make the crumble topping.
5. Put the flour and butter in a large mixing bowl and rub between
your fingers until you have a crumble texture.
6. Stir in the desiccated coconut and sugar.
7. Sprinkle the crumble topping over the banana mixture,
dividing it equally between the ramekins.
8. Set the ramekins on a baking sheet and place in the middle
of the preheated oven.
9. Bake for about 20-25 mins until the crumble is lightly golden.
10. Serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream per ramekin.