Pack of 8 tortilla wraps
1 pack of sliced ham
3 Co-op medium eggs
1. Heat a pan with a little butter or oil. When the oil is hot, crack the eggs into a bowl and mix with a fork. Pour in a little of the egg mixture, just enough so that it covers the base of the pan.
2. While the eggs are cooking, place the wrap on top and gently push down into the egg.
3. Once the egg is just about cooked, flip the tortilla over so the egg is on top.
4. Place a slice of ham and a slice of mozzarella on one side of the wrap. Season then fold the tortilla. Press down into the
pan and turn so both sides are brown.
5. Cut into slices – the mozzarella should ooze out.
6. Repeat with the other wraps, egg mixture, ham and cheese, and serve in the middle of the table.
Recipe by Chloë Bowler, personal trainer and well-being expert, as featured in the Jersey Evening Post, Family Meals for a Fiver series, 27 January 2023
*Prices correct at time of print