1 vegetable stock cube
1 crown of broccoli
1. Cook the sausages in the oven.
2. Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the broccoli and cook for two minutes.
3. Pour the couscous into a big dish. Drain the broccoli water over the couscous (aim for twice the amount of
water to couscous).
4. Cover the couscous with cling film and let it sit for ten minutes while the sausages finish off cooking.
5. When the sausages are cooked, cut them up into bite-size pieces, and add with the broccoli to the couscous.
6. Season well and serve.
Recipe by Chloë Bowler, personal trainer and well-being expert, as featured in the Jersey Evening Post, Family Meals for a Fiver series, 27 January 2023
*Prices correct at time of print