Direct to Majorca 2020
Hop on a direct flight to Majorca and in a few hours you can be enjoying views of golden sandy beaches and turquoise seas, content worthy for any Instagram fans.
If you’re not a sun-worshipper, don’t worry, Majorca has such a vibrant mix that you can be sure of an unforgettable time whether you are a ‘culture vulture’ or a ‘fashionista’.
History fans can indulge in art museums, castles and even remains of Bronze age settlements, whilst those who love to shop can explore the capital, Palma with its array of boutiques, shops, placas and plazas.
Majorca is a perfect destination for families. Not only do you have beaches and charming coves to spend quality family time, but there are also a selection of attractions to enjoy together. Family favourites include Palma Aquarium, boat trips and a vintage train ride help create family memories to treasure.
For those wanting to explore the nightlife, Palma is the place to be. From quirky hipster hang-outs to swish rooftop terraces and hotel wine bars, there’s a great night to be had in the islands’ capital.
And if you have enough energy the day after, why not explore the famous Caves of Drach or explore Majorca’s shores by bike, cliff path or even by canoe.
First departure will be Saturday, 16th May 2020 for an 8 night stay. Other departures from 24th May - 20th September 2020 will take place on Sundays.
All times are local and subject to change.
Saturday 16th May 2020:
- Depart Jersey 10.10 / Arrive Palma 13.30
- Please note this flight will be operated by Flybe
Sundays 24th May - 20th September 2020:
- Depart Jersey 16.15 / Arrive Palma 19.10
- Depart Palma 14.40 / Arrive Jersey 15.35
Sunday 27th September 2020:
- Depart Palma 14.40 / Arrive Jersey 15.35
Check-in opens from 2 hours prior to scheduled departure time and minimum check-in time for all flights is 1 hour prior to departure.
For flight only customers please check our website 24 hours prior to departure where any change in the scheduled departure time will be clearly posted.
Final flight details for all departures will be shown on your travel documents issued approximately 2 weeks prior to departure.
Occasionally, we might have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
Your holiday starts the moment you take off
For our 2020 Majorca programme, we are pleased to continue our working relationship with the Spanish airline Air Europa.
Enjoy improved comfort and a more pleasurable flying experience aboard one of Air Europa’s Embraer E195 (E95) jet aircraft.
These modern jets will take you from Jersey to Palma in Majorca in approximately two hours, bringing the Mediterranean to your doorstep. There is a selection of sweet and savoury snacks along with soft or alcoholic drinks available to purchase on-board from the in-flight menu.
The seating configuration on this flight will be in a 2 x 2 layout with seats numbered AC-DF across one row20kg of hold luggage and one cabin bag up to 5kg (maximum 50cm length x 40cm width x 20cm height) is included in your flight price.
Child luggage allowance (2 - 11 years) is the same as the adult luggage stated above. Infant (0 - 1 years) hold luggage allowance is 10kg of luggage and a foldable pushchair.
Unfortunately, we are unable to carry golf clubs or other sports equipment on our Air Europa charter to Majorca.
Choice of accommodation
There are hotels and accommodation to suit all budgets and preferences, find out more details on what is included below, or contact your nearest Travelmaker branch for more details.
The H10 Atlantic Sunset is an exciting and spectacular brand new 5* property situated on the seafront in Playa Paraiso. Having opened in June 2019 the hotel offers the best in modern and contemporary facilities in a relaxed and traditional resort. A selection of shops, bars and restaurants are in easy reach on foot from the hotel.
Having only opened in Summer 2017, the Zafiro Palace Palmanova is a brand new property offering excellent quality accommodation in the popular resort of Palmanova.
Book before 31st January 2020 and save 18% on all 2020 dates
Peacefully situated within one of the best golf courses on the Island, the popular beach, amenities and attractions of Playa de las Americas are just a stroll away, whilst the shops of Siam Mall and the adjacent Siam Water Park are only a few minutes away by road.
Just a short walk away from the long sandy beach of Alcudia, and the many restaurants, bars and shops in the area. Activities such as water-parks, boat trips and bird-watching in the natural park of S’Albufera are close by.
What the price includes:
Return flights between Jersey and Majorca
- Resort transfers and resort representative is only available for properties listed or in the FlyDirect brochure.
- NB: A financial protection fee of £2.50 per person will be added to your invoice
- Services of our appointed representative in resort (excluding Barcelona and Madrid)
- Passenger airline taxes, fuel surcharges, currency exchange rates as known at time of launch for each destination programme
- Return transfers in resort between airport and selected hotel/apartment (excluding flight only bookings)
- Meal plan as chosen (except self catering apartments)
- Fly with Air Europa’s Embraer E195 (E95) jet aircraft (flights also operated by flybe)
- Accommodation as confirmed
- 15kg hold luggage included
- Sunday Departures May - September 2020
- NB: A financial protection fee of £2.50 per person will be added to your invoice. Resort transfers and resort representative is only available for properties listed or in the FlyDirect brochure
Terms and Conditions apply, please see in-store for details.