Direct to Majorca 2020
Hop on a direct flight to Majorca and in a few hours you can be enjoying views of golden sandy beaches and turquoise seas, content worthy for any Instagram fans.
If you’re not a sun-worshipper, don’t worry, Majorca has such a vibrant mix that you can be sure of an unforgettable time whether you are a ‘culture vulture’ or a ‘fashionista’.
History fans can indulge in art museums, castles and even remains of Bronze age settlements, whilst those who love to shop can explore the capital, Palma with its array of boutiques, shops, placas and plazas.
Majorca is a perfect destination for families. Not only do you have beaches and charming coves to spend quality family time, but there are also a selection of attractions to enjoy together. Family favourites include Palma Aquarium, boat trips and a vintage train ride help create family memories to treasure.
For those wanting to explore the nightlife, Palma is the place to be. From quirky hipster hang-outs to swish rooftop terraces and hotel wine bars, there’s a great night to be had in the islands’ capital.
And if you have enough energy the day after, why not explore the famous Caves of Drach or explore Majorca’s shores by bike, cliff path or even by canoe.
There are hotels and accommodation to suit all budgets and preferences, find out more details on what is included below, or contact your nearest Travelmaker branch for more details.
- Sunday Departures May - September 2020
- Holidays for 8+ nights, long stays available
- Fly with Air Europa’s Embraer E195 (E95) jet aircraft (flights also operated by flybe)
- 4-hour flight time
- There is a selection of sweet and savoury snacks along with soft or alcoholic drinks available to purchase on-board from the in-flight menu.
- 15kg hold luggage included
What the prices include:
Return flights between Jersey and Majorca
- Accommodation as confirmed
- Meal plan as chosen (except self catering apartments)
- Return transfers in resort between airport and selected hotel/apartment (excluding flight only bookings)
- Passenger airline taxes, fuel surcharges, currency exchange rates as known at time of launch for each destination programme
- Services of our appointed representative in resort (excluding Barcelona and Madrid)
- NB: A financial protection fee of £2.50 per person will be added to your invoice
- Resort transfers and resort representative is only available for properties listed or in the FlyDirect brochure
Terms and Conditions apply.
To find out more, pop into YOUR local Travelmaker store...
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have one branch in Guernsey and three branches in Jersey.
You'll always need a little cash for those holiday moments that will stay with you forever.
Book direct Jersey flights to fantastic destinations such as Tenerife, Majorca and Costa Del Sol with us today