Direct Flights from Jersey to Tenerife are back!
We’re excited to announce that our popular direct travel package to Tenerife is returning for 2020.
This is always a favourite for those wanting a little bit of winter sunshine without the hassle of connecting flights and longer travelling times. It means that you can be enjoying warmer climes and blissful beaches in as little as four hours.
With hidden bays to beautiful beaches, quaint local villages to bustling towns, whether you are looking for a cosy couples holiday or something for all of the family to enjoy – Tenerife does not disappoint.
Being the largest of the Canary Islands means that Tenerife is a place of contrasts. So those who want to experience the natural beauty of the ‘island of eternal spring’ can find ravines, picturesque villages and even an UNESCO site, Mount Teide (the highest peak in Spain). Whilst those looking for a lively holiday with local speciality foods, sun, sea (and maybe even a party or carnival!) can indulge all these pleasures and more in Tenerife.
There are a variety of hotels and resorts on offer, providing a selection of locations across the island and budgets to suit.
Our top package offers are (based on 2 people sharing and subject to availability) :
- 7 nights' 3* self-catering £667pp
- 7 nights' 4* bed and breakfast £664pp
- 7 nights 3* Half board £747pp
- 7 nights' 5* bed & breakfast £846pp
- 7 nights 4* all-inclusive £911pp
What the prices include
- Return flights between Jersey and Tenerife
- Accommodation as confirmed
- Meal plan as chosen (except self catering apartments)
- Return transfers in resort between airport and selected hotel/apartment (excluding flight only bookings)
- Passenger airline taxes, fuel surcharges, currency exchange rates as known at time of launch for each destination programme
- Services of our appointed representative in resort
NB: A financial protection fee of £2.50 per person will be added to your invoice. Resort transfers and resort representative is only available for properties listed or in the FlyDirect brochure
Terms and Conditions apply, please see in-store for details.
To find out more, pop into YOUR local Travelmaker store...
or email email@example.com