Direct Flights from Jersey to Tenerife are back!
EARLY BOOKING OFFER
Save up to 50% on bookings on all 2020 dates*
We’re excited to announce that our popular Direct travel to Tenerife is returning for 2020.
This is always a favourite for those wanting a little bit of winter sunshine without the hassle of connecting flights and longer travelling times. It means that you can be enjoying warmer climes and blissful beaches in as little as four hours.
With hidden bays to beautiful beaches, quaint local villages to bustling towns, whether you are looking for a cosy couples holiday or something for all of the family to enjoy – Tenerife does not disappoint.
Being the largest of the Canary Islands means that Tenerife is a place of contrasts. So those who want to experience the natural beauty of the ‘island of eternal spring’ can find ravines, picturesque villages and even a UNESCO site, Mount Teide (the highest peak in Spain). Whilst those looking for a lively holiday with local speciality foods, sun, sea (and maybe even a party or carnival!) can indulge all these pleasures and more in Tenerife.
Departures will be on Sundays starting on 9th February 2020 until 12th April when the final flight will depart Jersey for Tenerife, returning on Sunday 19th April. Stays are available for weekly durations from between 7 to 70 nights subject to availability.
All times are local and subject to change.
Sundays 9th February – 12th April 2020:
- Depart Jersey 14.10 / Arrive Tenerife South 18.10
- Depart Tenerife South 09.55 / Arrive Jersey 13.35
Sunday 19th April 2020:
- Depart Tenerife South 11.25 / Arrive Jersey 15.05
Check-in opens from 2 hours prior to scheduled departure time and minimum check-in time for all flights is 1 hour prior to departure.
For flight only customers please check our website 24 hours prior to departure where any change in the scheduled departure time will be clearly posted.
Final flight details for all departures will be shown on your travel documents issued approximately 2 weeks prior to departure.
Occasionally, we might have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
Your holiday starts the moment you take off
For 2020 there is the option to upgrade to extra legroom seats for only £50 per person return.
A limited number of seats are available per departure and are subject to availability at time of upgrade request.
These seats carry restrictions as to who can occupy specific seats due to safety criteria. Please let our team know upon booking to discuss. Restrictions may include:
- Infants under the age of 2
- Children under 12 years
- Disabled passengers
- Mobility impaired passengers
- Pregnant passengers
- Passengers requiring an extension belt
- For emergency exit rows you must be able to speak and understand English or Spanish
- Extra legroom seats can only be booked by contacting your Co-operative Travel agent.
Fly with Spanish airline Volotea on their Airbus A319 jet aircraft, and start your holiday early with a selection of refreshments available to purchase on board.
- 20kg of hold luggage and one cabin bag up to 5kg (maximum 50cm length x 40cm width x 20cm height) is included in your flight price.
Child luggage allowance (2 - 11 years) is the same as the adult luggage stated above. Infant (0 - 1 years) hold luggage allowance is 10kg of luggage and a foldable pushchair.
Choice of accommodation
There are a variety of hotels and resorts on offer, providing a selection of locations across the island and budgets to suit.
Our top package offers are (based on 2 people sharing and subject to availability) :
- 7 nights' 3* self-catering £667pp
- 7 nights' 4* bed and breakfast £664pp
- 7 nights 3* Half board £747pp
- 7 nights' 5* bed & breakfast £846pp
- 7 nights 4* all-inclusive £911pp
Situated very close to the designer shopping of Plaza del Duque, a host of local seafront bars and restaurants, and the popular Playa del Duque yellow sand beach, everything you could want or need for an enjoyable holiday is right on the doorstep.
Located at the heart of popular Playa de las Americas, there is an abundance of shops, restaurants and entertainment on the doorstep, and the beach is just a short stroll away.
The Aguamar Apartments are situated up a slight incline some 15 minutes from the beach, within easy strolling distance of a number of shops, bars and restaurants.
Melia Jardines del Teide was fully refurbished in 2015 and boasts an elevated position and situated as it is on the hillside has excellent panoramic views of Costa Adeje.
25% DISCOUNT (subject to availability)
What the prices include
- Return flights between Jersey and Tenerife
- Accommodation as confirmed
- Meal plan as chosen (except self catering apartments)
- Return transfers in resort between airport and selected hotel/apartment (excluding flight only bookings)
- Passenger airline taxes, fuel surcharges, currency exchange rates as known at time of launch for each destination programme
- Services of our appointed representative in resort.
- NB: A financial protection fee of £2.50 per person will be added to your invoice. Resort transfers and resort representative is only available for properties listed or in the FlyDirect brochure
Terms and Conditions apply, please see in-store for details.