What is a Prepaid Currency Card?
Carrying your travel money has never been cheaper, easier or more secure; you only spend the money you load onto the card. You go and use your card anywhere that displays a Visa logo:
- by telephone
- in shops
- at ATMs worldwide
The card is available in Euros, US Dollars or Sterling, and you can pick one up at your nearest Co-op Post Office.
The benefits of a Prepaid Currency Card
The benefits are:
- you can use it wherever the Visa logo is displayed
- competitive exchange rates for foreign travel
- convenient for all everyday purchases online and in stores
- access to your money 24/7, 365 days a year
- the card is valid for 5 years
- better protection from card fraud with a secure PIN to authorise transactions
- lost and stolen card line 24/7
- friendly customer services 6 days a week - call 0330 041 4592
- only spend what you load – no overdraft or interest charges
- instant activation and instant top up – no waiting
- review your balance and record of transactions online at www.travelmakercards.com
- low ATM fees
- ideal for leisure & business travel, students and seasonal workers
How to get a Prepaid Currency Card
Simply bring a photographic proof of identity (eg a passport or driving licence) and proof of address (eg a utility bill or bank statement) to our in-store Post Office counters.
We'll give you a Travelmaker Prepaid Currency Card there and then - either in Euros, US Dollars or Sterling - and help you to activate and top-up your new card using our commission free and extremely competitive rates.
Once you're loaded, it's like using a normal Visa card that's accepted in millions of outlets and ATM machines worldwide.
Customer Service Telephone Number: 0330 041 4592 (or) email: firstname.lastname@example.org