Delivery Driver | Grand Marché St Helier
We are looking for Online Grocery Delivery Drivers to work at our Grand Marché St Helier.
Responsible for the safe, accurate loading and delivery of ambient and temperature-controlled products from our online delivery hubs, to our customers.
EXPERIENCE/ KEY SKILLS
- Full, clean, driving licence to include at least category B standard car licence
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the island and routes
- Familiarity with GPS devices would be an advantage
- A polite and professional disposition with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Flexible can do attitude
- Ability to work using own initiate as well as a strong team player
- Previous driving experience would be an advantage
- Experience of handling roll cages, crate and pallet movements would be an advantage
For further information, please contact our HR team on tel: 879822 or email us today.
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
View a full and detailed job description
The Channel Islands Co-operative Society have something for everyone.
Discover the difference you can make in a career with us.
- 5 years residency in Jersey Channel Islands, holding an Entitled to Work Registration Card
- DBS check
- Clean valid driving licence
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.