General Assistant - Online Picker - Night Crew | Grand Marché St Helier
We are looking for a General Assistant to join our team on a full time basis at Grand Marché St Helier.
We're looking for individuals who understand and appreciate customer service, know the value of teamwork and co-operation, and share our same vision and values.
No two days are ever entirely the same, but your daily duties may include:
- Assisting customers with their enquiries
- Maintaining an uncluttered environment
- Replenishing stock
- Supporting colleagues as part of a good team work ethic
This role can be physically challenging at times and involve reaching, bending and lifting of stock and standing for long periods of time, but what you give in enthusiasm we'll return to you in full in training and other benefits and rewards - including colleague discount.
No experience is necessary - we'll welcome you into our team and show you around. All we need from you is:
- An appreciation of the importance of good customer service
- You must be organised
- Good written and verbal English
- If you have less than five years residency status, you may be considered for full time roles. If you've lived more than five years on the island, you may apply for part time roles
- Ability to manage work load
- Bonus: Ability to work flexible working patterns as the role may include weekends
Interested? Ready to join us?
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.