General Assistant | Various Locations
We are looking for a full time and part time General Assistants to join our team within our various store locations.
Being a general assistant is anything but 'general'. It will be a varied, busy but always rewarding job at your community retailer.
General assistants make our Society the organisation that it is. We're looking for individuals who understand and appreciate customer service, know the value of teamwork and co-operation, and share our same vision and values.
No two days are ever entirely the same, but your daily duties may include:
- Assisting customers with their enquiries
- Maintaining an uncluttered environment
- Replenishing stock
- Operating checkouts
- Supporting colleagues as part of a good team work ethic
This role can be physically challenging at times and involve reaching, bending and lifting of stock and standing for long periods of time, but what you give in enthusiasm we'll return to you in full in training and other benefits and rewards - including colleague discount.
No experience is necessary - we'll welcome you into our team and show you around. All we need from you is:
- An appreciation of the importance of good customer service
- A can-do attitude and a great team player
- EU settled status document will be required from those holding an EU passport
- Ability to work flexible working patterns as the role may include weekends
Interested? Ready to join us?
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
For further information, please contact our HR team on tel 879822 or email us today.
A more rewarding job.
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.