Head of e-Commerce | Support Office
We are looking for an individual to be the Society's expert and leader in e-Commerce.
As Head of e-Commerce, you will:
- Develop and grow the business
- Identify and drive efficiencies and improvements within the function
- Identify new markets
- Work closely with and build close working relationships with those areas of the business which support e-Commerce
- Partner with our IT providers so that we achieve an excellent level of service.
Above all, you will help us to deliver our vision of being ‘the Islands recognised number one online grocery retailer’
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record of developing and growing an e-Commerce business (both from a technology and a fulfilment perspective)
- High level of financial acumen
- Ability to analyse the internal and external environment for data and trends and action the information
- Willing to drop down into the detail when necessary
- The ability to work cross functionally both within the Trading Team and across the Retail Estate
- A pro-active nature with a willingness to investigate problems and suggest solutions
- Knowledge of FMCG Retail
This role can be based in either Jersey or Guernsey
For a full job description, please click here
To apply, please submit a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Channel Islands Co-operative Society have something for everyone.
Discover the difference you can make in a career with us.
Please note: Applicants are required to have:
- Five years residency in Jersey Channel Islands, holding an Entitled to Work Registration Card
- A valid Guernsey Channel Island Employment Permit Right to Work
- DBS check
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.