Integration Manager | Co-operative House
We are looking for an Intergration Manager.
The Integration Manager builds and maintains software integrations across our platforms. This role identifies, plans, and executes integration strategies, creates tools for other analysts, ensures ongoing monitoring, and optimises automation across business processes.
The Integration Manager has the responsibility of supporting the installation, administration, development and testing of integrations across multiple business applications in a Windows environment.
Like any role in retail, no days are truly ever the same, but some key areas you will be working in are:
- Formulate system integrations strategies and design architectures to enable seamless linking of applications used within the Society. Report on integration development plans and strategies to Technology Leadership team and Society business functional leads.
- Develop synchronous and asynchronous messaging, orchestrations, rule-based solutions and data flows to deliver the technology strategy goal for real time data.
- Maintain the integrity and smooth functioning of the company's integration architecture. Maintain the integration engine systems including user interface, reporting, and database updates. Create and update system documentation and ensure it is kept current.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE LEVELS
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience in the Information Technology field, ideally with business systems integration and minor development experience
- Experience as a programmer or computer/data analyst would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of two or more programming languages (C#, C++, Java, Python, or others).
- Excellent knowledge of integrations, development processes, and integration architectures.
- Experience in developing integrations using Microsoft-related technologies: SQL Server Integration Services, Data Factory, Microsoft Power Apps.
- API development experience with knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Experience working with any of the following Microsoft-related technologies: SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Knowledge of change control systems, such as Azure DevOps or GitHub.
For further information, please contact our HR team on 879822 or email us here.
The Channel Islands Co-operative Society have something for everyone.
Discover the difference you can make in a career with us.
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.