Local Buying and Development Manager | Support Office
We are looking for an individual to be the Society's ‘Champion’ of local buying and to act as our relationship manager.
As Local buying and Development Manager, you will work with local growers and suppliers to drive the Society’s local offering by selecting local and range enhancing products to cement our credentials as being the Islands’ local retailer.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Strong level of business and financial acumen
- Strong Buying and ranging experience
- Strong customer insight and range development / merchandising experience
- Experience of operating at a commercially focused strategic level
This role can be based in either Jersey or Guernsey
For a full job description, please click here
To apply, please submit a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The Channel Islands Co-operative Society have something for everyone.
Discover the difference you can make in a career with us.
Please note: Applicants are required to have:
- Five years residency in Jersey Channel Islands, holding an Entitled to Work Registration Card
- A valid Guernsey Channel Island Employment Permit Right to Work
- DBS check
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.