Online Grocery Picking Night Crew | Grand Marché St Helier
We are looking for General Assistants to join our Online Grocery Picking Night Crew team at Grand Marché St Helier.
Night Crew are an integral part of the growing online grocery business, while working within the Society’s mission, vision and values.
Due to the unsociable working hours 12:00 to 7am, this role would best suit an applicant 18 years and older.
- Picking and packing ambient and temperature -controlled products for the online delivery team
- Replenishing stock on the shelves
- Maintaining an uncluttered environment
- No immediate customer interface
- Supporting colleagues as part of a good team work ethic
- The role can be at times physically challenging and will involve reaching, bending and lifting of stock and standing for long periods of time.
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided, however, the ability to deliver great customer service is essential as well as have good written and verbal English.
This is a permanent role
For further information, please contact our HR team on 01534 879822 please email us today.
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
The Channel Islands Co-operative Society have something for everyone.
Discover the difference you can make in a career with us.
Please note: Less than 5 years residency will be considered for this role
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.