Online Picking and Replenishment | Grand Marché St Helier
We are looking for an individual to join our Night crew team at Grand Marché St Helier.
Night crew play a key role in assisting with the busy online picking and replenishment aspect of the Co-operative Business within the Society’s mission, vision and values.
- Assisting colleagues and online customers with their enquiries
- Maintaining an uncluttered environment
- Replenishing stock
- Picking stock
- Supporting colleagues as part of a good team work ethic
This role can be physically challenging at times and involve reaching, bending and lifting of stock and standing for long periods of time, but what you give in enthusiasm we'll return to you in full in training and other benefits and rewards - including colleague discount.
No experience is necessary - we'll welcome you into our team and show you around. All we ask is that you is:
- A willingness to work unsociable hours (i.e night time shifts, weekends) to meet the demands of the business
- You must be 18 years and above (due to regulations around the sale of alcohol and tobacco)
- Good written and verbal English
- A can-do attitude and a great team player
- If you have less than five years residency status, you may be considered for full time roles. If you've lived more than five years on the island, you may apply for part time roles
- EU settled status document will be required from those holding an EU passport
For further information, please contact our HR team on 01481 231155 or to email please click here
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Please note: A valid Right to Work permit is required
EU Settlement document will be required from those holding an EU Passport
A more rewarding job.
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.