Pharmacy Category Officer | Co-operative House
We're looking for a Pharmacy Category officer to join our team.
This role is to provide full and complete services for a given Category or Categories within the Society/Pharmacy Range. This will include ensuring that the Trading Systems are correct and complete in terms of data, ensuring that store plans are up to date at all times, that stores are fully informed of changes to plans, that queries from the Service Desk are prioritized and actioned, and that product information in respect of local products is up to date and complete.
No two days are ever entirely the same, but your daily duties may include:
- To be responsible for the maintenance of the data in the Retail Trading Systems for a given Category or Categories.
- To continually review the data in the Retail Trading Systems to ensure that it is correct and complete
- To ensure that Stores are fully informed of all changes to their plans in accordance with published timelines
- To be a point of contact for Commercial queries from the Service Desk and to prioritize and respond to these in a timely manner
- Any other duties as required.
Experience of Retail Operations is desirable, Excel skills are essential- we'll welcome you into our team and show you around. All we need from you is:
- An appreciation of the importance of good customer service
- You must be 18 years and above (due to regulations around some pharmaceutical products)
- Good written and verbal English
- A can-do attitude and a great team player
- If you have less than five years residency status, you may be considered for full time roles.
If you've lived more than five years on the island, you may apply for part time roles
- EU settled status document will be required from those holding an EU passport
- Bonus: Ability to work flexible working patterns as the role may include weekends
You'll need to have strong personable skills with the ability to serve and maintain great customer relations and have a willingness to learn and develop.
Please be aware that a valid Jersey Residential Status is required for this role as well as a DBS check.
Interested? Ready to join us?
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
For further information, please contact our HR team on tel 879822 or email us today.
A more rewarding job.
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.