Pharmacy Supervisor | Grand Marché St Helier
We're looking for a Pharmacy Supervisor to join our team at Pharmacy Grand Marché St Helier.
This role is a permanent role. More importantly, what we're looking for is an individual who understand and appreciate customer service, know the value of teamwork and co-operation, and shares our vision and values.
You will be an important member of our pharmacy team and helping to make a real difference in our community every day.
No two days are ever entirely the same, but your daily duties may include:
- All duties to be carried out in accordance with the Pharmacy standard operating procedures
- Customer Service at the pharmacy counter
- Sale of over the counter medicines
- Working on the till/ Cash handling (including cashing up processes)
- Liaising between patients and pharmacists.
- Taking in and giving out prescriptions in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintaining sufficient stock and ordering retail products
- Meeting with sales representatives to coordinate ordering and product training.
- Authorizing and coordinating return of stock
- Merchandising and planogram implementation
- Supervising and coordinating pharmacy assistant activities
- Training pharmacy assistant colleagues
- Managing communication between store and head office in relation to retail sales and products, providing reports and information as requested.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- Have strong customer service skills
- Show drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with willingness to contribute to the team
- Be able to train and supervise other members.
- Able to communicate with a variety of people at all level with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- A proactive approach in dealing with customer queries
- Have a high degree of attention to detail
- A keen interest in the commercial side of the business
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of The Society Aims and Values
- If you have less than five years residency status, you may be considered for full time roles.
If you've lived more than five years on the island, you may apply for part time roles
- Bonus: Ability to work flexible working patterns as the role may include weekends
- DBS check is required.
You'll need to have strong personable skills with the ability to serve and maintain great customer relations and have a willingness to learn and develop.
Interested? Ready to join us?
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
EU settlement status document will be required for those holding an EU passport.
For further information, please contact our HR team on tel 879822 or email us today.
A more rewarding job.
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.