Pharmacy Supervisor| Pharmacy Locale New Era
We are looking for a Pharmacy Supervisor to join our team at Pharmacy Locale New Era.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate, who has high expectations in delivering great customer service
Duties will include:
- Assisting customers with medication related enquiries and selling medications appropriately
- A polite and professional disposition with excellent communication skills
- Replenishing stock ,stock control and personnel administration
- Operating checkouts
- Providing excellent customer service and support to colleagues
- Leading and developing colleagues
- Supporting the management team
No experience necessary as full training will be provided; however good written and verbal English is essential.
The successful candidate is also required to have strong personable skills with the ability to serve and maintain great customer relations and have a willingness to learn and develop
This is a permanent, full-time role of 39 hours per week. Yet you should be flexible in order to meet the demands of our trading hours, which may include weekends.
For further information, please contact our HR team on 879822 or to email please click here
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
The Channel Islands Co-operative Society have something for everyone.
Discover the difference you can make in a career with us.
Please note: Applicants with less than five years residency may be considered for full time roles only.
A DBS check is required
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.