Senior Supervisor | Locale Beaumont
We are looking for a Senior Supervisor to join our team at Locale Beaumont.
Supervisors play a key role in delivering an exceptional standard of customer services to all our customers, leading and developing our colleagues, and ultimately, supporting the management team in the running of a smooth store operation.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- To lead, inspire and develop your team
- To support the management of a the store
- Maintaining an uncluttered environment
- Replenishing stock
- Operating checkouts
- Supporting colleagues as part of a good team ethic
- General Store and Personnel administration
- Managing waste and personnel budgets
The role can be at times physically challenging and will involve reaching, bending and lifting of stock and standing for long periods of time. Ideally, you will be aged 18 years and above (due to regulations around the sale of alcohol and tobacco).
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication and people skills with customers as much as colleagues
- If you have less than five years residency status, you may be considered for full time roles. If you've lived more than five years on the island, you may apply for part time roles
- EU settled status document will be required from those holding an EU passport
- Bonus: Ability to work flexible working patterns as the role may include weekends
Interested? Ready to join us?
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
For further information, please contact our HR team on tel 879822 or email us today.
A more rewarding job.
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.