Tot Stop Assistant | Grand Marché St Peter
Our Tot Stop has long been a favourite (with children and parents alike!) as a safe and reliable way to keep our younger visitors entertained whilst on a shopping trip.
We're looking for a senior supervisor with a strong record of experience and knowledge to join our Tot Stop team.
Your key role will be the supervision and co-ordination of Tot Stop operations in the provision of recreational activities for children.
You should also be able to manage and schedule a team to ensure children are always supervised in a safe environment.
Applicants for this role should:
- Experience working with children
- Strong understanding of relevant health and safety regulations and policies
- Valid DBS check
- Qualification in childcare (desirable)
- Previous supervisory experience (desirable)
- Good knowledge of computer programs, such as word, excel and outlook
This is a part-time, permanent role totalling 20 hours per week. However, you may at times be required to be flexible to meet demands of the business.
To apply, please submit a current CV and covering letter to:
email@example.com stating clearly which position you are applying for.
The Channel Islands Co-operative Society have something for everyone.
Discover the difference you can make in a career with us.
Please note: Applicants for this role will need :
- Five years residency in Jersey Channel Islands, holding an Entitled to Work Registration Card
- DBS check
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
For us, belonging is everything. Whether that is belonging as a member, producer or shopper. Find out more.