Announcing your Society’s first ever hybrid Annual Meeting of Members
We’re pleased to be able to announce that not only are we back to hosting a physical Annual Meeting of Members (Covid guidance permitting), but we will still continue to offer Members the opportunity to get involved virtually.
For the health and safety of our Colleagues and Members, we will be inviting Members who would like to attend the physical event to register beforehand, this will give us the opportunity to monitor numbers and prevent overcrowding at the venues.
- To confirm the Minutes of the Annual Meeting of Members held on 8 June 2021.
- To receive the Board of Directors’ Report for the 52-week period ended 9 January 2022.
- To receive the audited Financial Statements for the 52-week period ended 9 January 2022.
- To declare the Dividend in respect of the 52-week period ended 9 January 2022.
- To elect one Jersey Member to the Board of Directors.
- To confirm the appointment of Grant Thornton as the Society’s Auditor from the conclusion of the Meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual Meeting of Members; and
- To authorise the Board to fix Grant Thornton’s remuneration
What you can expect at the AMM
- Find out about how your Society has supported its Members and the local community throughout the pandemic
- Hear about the financial strength and positioning of your Society in light of Covid-19 situation
- Have the opportunity to ask questions of our Executive Leadership Team and Board
- Vote on democratic matters relating to your Society.
You can find out more about the standing orders for the conduct of the meeting by clicking here.
How to get involved
The physical event will be held at:
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, St Helier
Wednesday 18 May 2022 at 6:30pm
(Registration opens at 5:30pm)
To attend virtually:
The virtual event will be hosted through GoToWebinar and registration is via our secure member portal. If you don’t already have access to the member portal, you’ll need to register before you can attend the virtual AMM.