To protect our colleagues and members from the risk of coronavirus we held our AMM online on Wednesday 3 June 2020.
During the event, we asked those who attended to vote on the following formal matters
- To conﬁrm the minutes of the Annual Meeting of Members held on 14 and 15 May 2019.
- To receive the report from the Board of Directors for the 52-week period ending 12 January 2020.
- To receive the audited financial statements for the 52-week period ending 12 January 2020, and declaration of the dividend.
- To elect one Jersey member, the sole candidate for Guernsey having been uncontested
- To authorise the Board of Directors to appoint a suitable firm of accountants to serve as the Society’s auditor, if thought fit.
There was no election for Guernsey members this year as the sole candidate, existing director and president of the Board, Paula Williams were uncontested.
In Jersey there were two candidates standing for election and the successful candidate who will now serve on the board for a term of three years is Michael McNally.