1. How early can I request my cheque?
You can request your cheque now. Once the dividend has been agreed at the AMM on Wednesday 3 June 2020, the dividend will be placed in your account, a cheque will then be posted out to you. Please understand that there may be a short delay delay in receiving your cheque.
You will need to have access to our Member Portal to be able to request your dividend to be sent to you by cheque. If you don’t already have access, you can do so by clicking here.
2. Why can’t you send me the cheque before the AMM?
We can’t send the cheques before the AMM because the dividend is only approved by members at the AMM and only becomes payable once approved.
3. How much can I take out of my account?
You can take the dividend accrued between 13 January 2019 until 12 January 2020.
4. Can you transfer my dividend direct to my bank account?
No, unfortunately we don’t have the systems in place to enable this to happen yet, but it is something we are actively looking at for the future.
5. What happens if I don’t take my dividend out this year? Will I lose it?
No, your dividend will remain in your account until such time as you wish to withdraw it.
6. Can someone else collect my dividend on my behalf?
No. We are asking those members who wish to withdrawal their dividend this year to request a cheque.
7. Where can I collect my dividend payout if I want it in cash?
We are facilitating cash payments from all post office counters in both Jersey and Guernsey