Dividend has been approved by Members at our Annual Meeting of Members and is now available to withdraw by shareholders.
This dividend is yours to keep and will always be available to you to withdraw whenever you need it, be it in five months or five years’ time.
Visiting the financial services counter
If you want to collect your dividend as well as any loyalty bonus you may have earned, then please visit one of our financial services counters.
Redeem your Dividend as Vouchers
If you redeem your 2021 dividend and loyalty bonus in vouchers at our member service counters you'll get an extra 10% to spend in store!
What you’ll need to bring
If you haven’t already had your account revalidated, then please bring the following with you so we can make sure your account is up to date and correct.
You will not be able to withdraw your dividend without these.
1. Proof of identity
Any one of the following:
- current valid passport
- current valid driving licence (if it contains your photograph)
- current national identity card
- birth certificate (if supported by other evidence of identity)
- a current identity card issued by the armed forces
2. Proof of address
Any one of the following, dated within three months:
- an original utility bill
- an original letter from the States of Guernsey or Jersey
- current valid driving licence (if it contains your address)
- an original bank or credit card letter or statement
Requesting your dividend by cheque
You can pre-order the value of this year's dividend by cheque (this won't include any loyalty bonus or any previous paid dividend) through our Member Portal. If you don’t already have access, you can register by clicking here.
Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your cheque from the payout date.