Application is now closed.
Many thanks for all members who have applied to take part in our member focus group. If you made an application you will be contacted directly by our Membership team.
Want to have your say on how we support our local community?
We are offering ten members an opportunity to come and speak with our membership and community managers and let us know what you think we should be doing in the local community.
A small focus group session will be held on Tuesday 29 October between 5.30pm and 7.30pm.
Why are we doing this?
As a community retailer we are proud to help and support so many local good causes, which in turn make a real difference to their communities.
But now we are looking for a cross section of our membership to help us shape what the future of our community support should look like.
Do you have ideas on how we could provide more help to those causes and issues which are important to you such as eco, diversity and inclusion, Fairtrade and sustainability, young people, elderly and vulnerable people, and our local culture?
How do you apply?
If you would like to be considered to attend this focus group, please register your interest by clicking the button below. The closing date for applying is Monday 7 October 2019.
The session will only be open to ten of our members. If you are successful we will be in touch with all the final details.
Member Focus Group – October 2019: Terms and Conditions of Attendance
How to participate;
- To apply to attend this member focus group, applicants must complete an online form.
- Spaces at the member focus group are limited and applicants will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- You must be a Member of the Society and over the age of 16 at the time of the Member focus group, in order to attend.
- We are not liable for any applications which are not received, or which are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, corrupt or delayed for any reason.
- Only one application per person will be accepted.
Opening and Closing Dates;
- Applications to attend this member focus group opens on Friday 27th September 2019 and closes on Monday 7th October 2019.
The Member Focus Group;
- All applicants will receive confirmation of their invite to the email address provided by them, however, spaces at the member focus group are limited to 10 members only and so invites will be sent on a first come, first served basis.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be advised in writing to the email address they provided on the online form.
- We will collect personal information from applicants under the General Data Protection Regulations and other applicable data privacy laws. These details include:
- The applicant’s share number
- The applicant’s name
- The applicant’s email address
- The applicant’s date of birth
- How long the applicant has been a Member of the Society
- The applicant’s acceptance of these terms and conditions by checking the agreement box
- We will only use applicant information for the purpose of the administration of this Member focus group and will be deleted after use. Personal information will not be shared with any third-party companies without the applicant’s prior consent. Furthermore, we encourage you to read our full privacy notice for more detailed information on how we use your information and your rights.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the member focus group by any applicant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer-generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
- We cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
- Our decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Applying to attend this Member focus group shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Member focus group if circumstances arise outside of our control. We will notify all applicants of any changes to the Member focus group as soon as possible.
Marketing & Digital Team, The Channel Islands Co-operative Society, Co-operative House, 57 Don Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 4TR