Do you have a project idea that would make a real difference to your local community?
To celebrate our 100th birthday, we’re inviting applications from local charities, schools and community groups who need funding for a community project which would be completed in 100 days.
10 projects will be chosen, and each will receive £1,000 towards their project.
How does it work?
- Apply online, or download an application form and send it back to us at the address below by 4 June 2019.
- Winners will be announced later in June, and you will then have the summer to prepare for the 100 day challenge!
- To keep the momentum up, all projects should be completed in the 100 days between 2 September and 11 December 2019.
- All recipients will be encouraged to update us by sharing their stories using #CICoop100 and we’ll follow with filming and blogging about the projects.
What do you get?
- 10 projects will get £1,000 each.
- You’ll be invited to attend a workshop on digital and marketing skills to help you publicise your project.
- Coverage of your project on our Co-op Community Blog and social media channels.
- A sense of community, belonging and competition with your fellow recipients!
Who can apply?
Schools, charities, fundraisers and community groups can all apply. Any project which will help make a real difference to the local community will be considered.
Paper Application Forms
Paper application forms need to reach us by Tuesday 4 June 2019 at the following address:
100 Day Community Challenge,
The Channel Islands Co-operative Society,
57 Don Street,
JERSEY, JE2 4TR
Terms and conditions
Please read the full terms and conditions here before applying.