Working for us is a different and rewarding experience. We:
We also believe our success is down to the co-operation of the great people that work for us.
It’s important that the long-term value for our members is protected by the determination and positive energy shown from our colleagues, who are valued and rewarded for their hard work and provided opportunities to develop.
It's an exciting time to join us as we’re continuing to grow and develop. We’re searching for a number of talented, enthusiastic colleagues who have a passion and desire to want to help us make a real difference to the communities we serve.
Choose your Island to view the jobs that are available.
(Date updated: 24/04/17)
|Job Title:||GENERAL PRACTITIONER|
|Location:||Co-operative Medical Care, all locations|
|Hours:||Full-Time - 39 Hours per week|
We're looking for an enthusiastic, compassionate and self-motivated GP to join our warm and friendly team. We have a genuine, patient orientated approach to our care and we pride ourselves on striving for excellence in all that we do for our patients and community. We all enjoy the rewards and recognition that comes from really knowing our patients and you could be a part of our ongoing success story! We encourage special interests and we will always support you to ensure that you maintain professional stimulus as well as your own personal development. If you'd like to work in a newly established practice with an opportunity to shape our future service delivery with a dedicated team of GPs and a great support team, then we’d love to hear from you. Successful candidates will:
• Put the patient at the centre of all they do and engage patients in their care and development of practice services.
• Support a programme of continuous improvement in quality and patient care.
• Support the practice achieve in all targets in performance criterion such as JQIF (UK equivalent of QOF).
• Undertake a variety of duties including surgery consultations, telephone consultations and queries, visiting patients at home, checking and signing repeat prescriptions and dealing with all queries, paperwork and correspondence in a timely fashion.
• Recognise the importance of effective communication within the team and strive to communicate effectively with other team members, patients, carers and recognise people’s needs for alternative methods of communication and respond accordingly
• This is a full-time role. The post holder will also be required to provide cover for the out of hours co-operative on a rotational basis.
Due to local immigration restrictions we may only consider EU nationals.
For an informal chat, please contact Carol Hunt, Practice Manager on 01534 723318. If you wish to formally apply please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
|Closing Date:||Sunday 14th May 2017|
A minimum of 5 years residency is required for all Jersey vacancies.
(Date updated: 25/04/17)
There are currently no Guernsey job vacancies available. Our job vacancies are updated every Wednesday.
If you want to apply for one of our vacancies, you'll need to complete the online application form by choosing the respective Island below.
Alternatively, you can download and print the paper version, complete it (only applications completed in full will be considered) and send it to:
Don Street Store Support Centre
Longstore Operations Office
You can also email your CV to us.
|Apply for a job in Guernsey||Apply for a job in Jersey|
If you need more information, you can call 01534 879822 and ask to speak with a member of the Human Resources team.