These Terms and Conditions apply when making a request for donations from The Channel Islands Co-operative Society’s (the “Society”) 100 Day Community Challenge Fund (the “Fund”). If applicants do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, the Society will be unable to consider their application request.
- The Fund is made available from profits made by the Society.
- The Society reserves the right to withdraw, amend or substitute this Fund at any time without prior notice.
- The Society’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Who is eligible?
- Any charity, school or local community groups are eligible to apply for donations from the Fund.
- For applications whereby the recipient of the funds is not a recognised organisation or charity, or whereby it has been requested that the cheque is made payable to an individual, a reference will be required. The referee must be an organisation or professional individual who can verify the creditability of the project and may be contacted by the Society to verify the validity of the project.
- Causes should be local charity or community projects which require funding.
- Projects should be able to be completed in 100 days between Monday 2nd September 2019 and Tuesday 10th December 2019.
How to apply
- Applications for the Fund are open from 9am on 29thApril 2019 and close at 11:59pm on Tuesday 4th June 2019.
- Applications can be submitted by completing an online form, or by completing a hard copy of the application form and posting it to our registered office address.
- Any applications received after the closing date of Tuesday 4thJune 2019 will not be considered for a donation.
- The Society is not liable for applications which are not received, or which are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an application is not proof of receipt by the Society.
- The Society cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
- During the application process, we will collect, save and process personal data in accordance with our Privacy Policies.
- Personal data that you provide to us, for example your name and contact details are processed only in order to communicate with you during the application process and with recipients during the challenge and for follow up purposes.
- For successful applicants, the Society will share the name of the community group/charity/school, how much was donated by the Society and what the donation was intended for.