800g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2cm chunks
3 large garlic cloves, crushed
2½ tbsp Coop olive oil
2 onions, thinly sliced
125g bag Coop baby spinach
2 x 250g tubs Coop ricotta
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 tbsp dried sage
60g Coop parmesan wedge, finely grated
9 Coop Irresistible Italian egg lasagne sheets
125g ball Coop lighter mozzarella, torn
2 tbsp Coop pine nuts
180g pack Coop Tenderstem® broccoli
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Toss the pumpkin with the garlic, t tbsp of the olive oil and season. Roast on a tray for 35-40 mins, until golden and tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp more oil in a saucepan and fry the onion for 20 mins over a medium heat, stirring. Add the spinach and cook for 2-3 mins until wilted.
3. Mix the roasted pumpkin into the saucepan, lightly crushing it with the back of a wooden spoon until evenly combined.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the ricotta, lemon zest, sage and 40g of the parmesan, then season.
5. Layer up the lasagne in a medium-sized ovenproof dish, starting with the pi,pkin mixture, then a layer of pasta, the zesty ricotta after that, follwedby more pasta. Repeat, finishing with ricotta, then top with the mozzarella and the rest of the parmesan.
6. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and bake for 35-40 mins, until golden and bubbling, sprinkling the pine nuts over the top for the final 5 mins of cooking time
7. Leave the lasagne to stand for 10 mins while you steam or microwave the broccoli until tender. Drizzle the lemon juice over the broccoli, then serve alongside the lasagne.