To help protect the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and members, we will only be offering currency and post office transactions from this counter from Thursday 4 June until further notice.
Member services, such as paying in money to your share account, opening or closing a share account and collecting your dividend payout, will only be able to be done at our Market Street Post Office.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your continued patience during this difficult time.
Important customer information
We have made some changes to our post office opening times so that we can continue to serve our community with reduced staff numbers.
We will now be closed between 1pm and 2pm until further notice.
The new opening times are:
Monday – Friday
8.30am – 1pm
2pm - 5pm
8.30am – 12.30pm
Thank you for your patience and continued support. We are working hard to ensure we cause as little disruption as possible.
Our Guernsey in-store Post Offices offer a wide range of services for your Membership, Foreign Exchange and Postal service needs.
For members who hold a Channel Islands Co-operative Society Share Account the following services are available :-
- Account opening/closure
- Gift Vouchers (Channel Islands Co-operative Society vouchers)
Foreign Exchange Services
All customers have the following foreign exchange services available at our Post Office counters :-
- Buy/sell foreign currency
- Online Travelmoney currency order collections (at Grand Marche St Martin, Locale The Bridge and Locale Market Street only)
Guernsey Post Services
The following services are available at our Post Office Counters :-
- Postage Stamps
- Piliateltic Stamps
- Normal/parcel postage including prepaid VAT
- Parcel Post
- Special Delivery
- Signed for UK postage
- International signed for postage
- International Tracked postage
- International tracked and signed postage
- Royal Mail returns (Catalogue returns)
- Moneygram (send money for cash pick-up to over 200 countries / 350,000 locations to choose from worldwide, or directly to a bank account or mobile wallet)
- Keep Safe (whilst away your mail is kept at Guernsey Post until a specified date when you return)
- Guernsey Electricity bill payments
- Guernsey Water rates payments
- Guernsey Sewage rates payments
- Sure and Jersey Telecom bill payments
- Guernsey Gas bill payments
- TV license payments (including savings card)
- Housing Association and rent payments
- Guernsey Rateable value tax bill payments
- Phone Cards/Top Ups
- Postal redirection
- Channel Islands Lottery tickets / scratchcards
- Stationary goods
- Barclays Bank Service (at Grand Marche St Martin and Locale The Bridge for registered customers only)