These prices are correct from January 2020.
Professional services - £1,050
Provision of all professional services including appropriate advice, support and guidance. All personnel necessary to make the funeral arrangements including completion of all documentation and liaison with all necessary third parties. £1050
Supplementary services - £1,140
- Bringing the deceased into our care, presentation of the deceased, including the use of a private remembrance room (£250)
- Hygienic treatment (£190)
- Provision of a hearse/driver and four pall bearers to conduct the funeral (£700)
Payments made on your behalf such as burial or cremation fees
Disbursements - these vary according to the specific requirements of the service and the parish.
Coffin and casket selection
We are able to order any chosen coffin, in addition to those listed below.
- Plain oak veneer coffin - Oak veneer coffin, polished finish with flat lid and side panels: £625
- Morpeth - Wood effect coffin with flat lid and sides, light oak colour: £545
- Paulownia Wood - A solid wood coffin with routed panels, raised lid finish available in light or medium colour: £675
- Kent oak veneer coffin - Oak veneer coffin, polished finish with raised lid and carved side panels: £775
- Essex mahogany veneer coffin - Mahogany veneer coffin, polished finish with raised lid and carved side panels: £775
- Coloured coffin - Gloss or matt finish coffin, any colour, raised lid and carved side panels: £775
- Carlton solid mahogany coffin - Solid mahogany, polished finish, with raised lid and carved side panels: £1,250
- Avendale solid walnut coffin - Solid white walnut coffin, polished finish, raised lid, rope effect mouldings: £1,550
- Merrion coffin – Solid mahogany coffin, polished finish, raised lid, brass banding: £2,150
- Sea grass - Eco-friendly woven coffin: £735
- Water Hyacinth, banana leaf and wicker coffins - Eco-friendly woven coffins: £755
Purely Cremation Service
- Provision of all professional services including appropriate advice, support and guidance. All personnel necessary
to make the funeral arrangements including completion of all documentation and liaison with all necessary third parties. £500
- Bringing the deceased into our care, including the use of a private chapel of rest. Visits to chapel of rest will be during working hours only. £250
- Hygienic Treatment and presentation of the deceased £190
- Provision of a hearse/driver and personnel for transport to crematorium and staff x2 £350
- Suitable simple coffin, fully lined and of light oak effect £545
- Sub Total £1835
- Services Crematorium fee £760.65
- Death Certificate £30
- Statutory Doctors fees £164
- Sub Total £954.65
- Total Cost of Purely Cremation £2,789.65*
*For pre-paid plan a management fee of £250 is applied
For additional information on the Purely Cremation Service click here
- Provision of a limousine/driver: £200
- Provision of a hearse/driver: £350
- Horse drawn hearse: from £650
- Oak/mahogany ashes caskets: £60-£120
- Ashes scatter tube: £38
- Provision of four pall bearers: £350
- Wooden grave cross: £60-120
- Funeral director attending interment of ashes: £75
- Funeral personnel attending crematorium for transportation of deceased prior to service: £150
- Silk robe: £55
Our services are provided free of charge for children under 16 years of age. This includes the provision of a Basic coffin, our professional and supplementary services (including a hearse or other suitable funeral vehicle).
An estimate of costs will always be given prior to a service taking place.
We are always available for advice and support, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
It’s just as important for us to provide value for money, as it is to provide the quality of service.
Record your own funeral wishes for your family and friends.