About De Gruchy's
De Gruchy's has been part of The Channel Islands Co-operative Society for several years now. At De Gruchy's we pride ourselves on the high level of experience, personal service and attention to detail, which is highly valued by our families at their time of need. We are members of the National Association of Funeral Directors and the Funeral Planning Authority and adhere strictly to its code of practise. Our level of service, care and support is seldom found elsewhere.
If you have ever had to organise a funeral for somebody you will appreciate how much there is to do. Unfortunately few people ever get round to talking about what kind of funeral they would want, this can cause the family uncertainty and concern. We are able to advise you, and provide guided support at what is a difficult time for all involved.
- We are available for you, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- You are welcome to come to us or alternatively we can come to your home.
- We are now able to provide Civil Funeral Ceremonies, conducted by one of our fully qualified colleagues.
- We offer a FREE service of ‘Expression of Wishes’, for you to place your wishes on file, helping those you leave behind.
- We have 3 chapels of rest.
- We have a dedicated showroom displaying an extensive range of coffins and caskets.
- We have a fleet of Mercedes limousines and a horse drawn carriage available.
- Everything we include in a funeral plan* is fully guaranteed regardless of future price increases.
- There is total flexibility in your funeral plan and you can add or take away anything you want.
- We are specialists in worldwide repatriation.
- Members of The Co-operative Society are entitled to dividend on the services provided by De Gruchy's.
We are proud to set the standard of funeral care in Jersey. Backed by the Co-operative principle of openness, honesty and caring for others, we offer a level of dignity, support and attention that you should not only expect but need.
Come in and see us any time or call us on 01534 499444 to find out more about the services we are able to provide.
Address: De Gruchy's Funeral Care, Bagatelle Road, St Saviour, JE2 7TY
Telephone: 01534 499444
* A funeral plan is our way of putting down all the specific requirements for your particular funeral. It also gives you options to pay in full or in instalments.