Here at the Society, we pride ourselves on giving exceptional customer service and embracing the Co-operative principles in everything we do.
And it's an exciting time to join us as we’re always continuing to grow and develop.
We’re searching for a number of talented, enthusiastic colleagues who have a passion and desire to want to help us make a real difference to the communities we serve. You'll also need to be self-motivated, a team player and be prepared for a role where no two days are similar!
In return, you'll be part of our Society; an organisation where we value our local community, believe that belonging is everything and that we can work together to make a real difference every day.
We also believe in offering our colleagues:
- competitive benefits package that includes colleague discounts on all areas of the business
- reward and recognition incentives
- family-friendly policies
- training and career progression
We do this because we know that the reason why we're a successful, award-winning business is down to the co-operation of the great people that work for us.
Do you think you hold the qualities and skills needed to take on a role?
A minimum of 5 years residency is required for all Jersey vacancies.
- How to apply >
- Our business areas: where you can work >
- Rewards and benefits >
- Valuing diversity >
- Retail courses with College of Further Education >
- FAQs >
- Job Description: Financial Services Clerk >