It's an exciting time to join us as we’re continuing to grow and develop. We’re searching for a number of talented, enthusiastic colleagues who have a passion and desire to want to help us make a real difference to the communities we serve.
Working for us is a different and rewarding experience. We:
- embrace the co-operative principles in all aspects of our work
- serve our local community with honesty and trust
- make sure our values are at the heart of everything we do
- pride ourselves in taking on board the views of the wider community
We also believe our success is down to the co-operation of the great people that work for us.
It’s important that the long-term value for our members is protected by the determination and positive energy shown from our colleagues, who are valued and rewarded for their hard work and provided opportunities to develop.
(Please note: Highlands Fresher Fayre 2017 applicants should choose the HFF2017 job role when applying).
A minimum of 5 years residency is required for all Jersey vacancies.
- How to apply >
- Our business areas: where you can work >
- Rewards and benefits >
- Valuing diversity >
- Retail courses with College of Further Education >
- Job Description - General Practitioner >
- FAQs >