We play a considerable role in the community through various corporate sponsorship programs and smaller charitable donations.
Community groups and local charities can apply for support through our charitable donation and community funding programme.
- To apply for a donation of vouchers, raffle prizes or goods, please fill in the online donation request form.
- To apply for financial support for your community or environmental project, please apply to our Community Fund.
Charities and local groups can also apply to be on one of our charity schemes or in-store events.
Over the past years, we have provided corporate sponsorship support to a number of organisations and events, including:
- Variety Star of the Year
- Fairtrade Jersey & Guernsey
- Jersey Hospice Care and Les Bourgs Hospice Guernsey
- Ron Short Centre Shopper Bus
- Genuine Jersey Royal Potato Growing Competition
- Lé Viaër Marchi
- Pride of Jersey
- Pride of Guernsey
- Channel Islands PRIDE
- Carbon Offset+
If you would like to partner with us, please let us know about your event or initiative by filling in our sponsorship request form. You can also contact us via email at: email@example.com
A frequent minibus service which takes Ron Short members to visit their local Grand Marché.
We're proud to be supporters and sponsors of the Channel Islands Pride parade.
Our Eco fund provides grants to local good causes which aim to protect and regenerate our local environment.
We support local charities and community groups through our Helping Hands scheme.
£1,000, 100 days, and 10 community projects. What impact will they make?