We support local organisations and groups, large and small, through our charitable donations and corporate sponsorship.
As a local community retailer, each year we aim to support as many local charities, groups, clubs, schools, and associations as possible. Whether you are looking for a small donation for your fundraising event or full corporate partnership, we offer a range of opportunities.
Community groups and local charities can apply for support through our charitable donation and community funding programme.
- To apply for a donation of vouchers, raffle prizes or goods, please fill in the online donation request form.
- To apply for financial support for your community or environmental project, please apply to our Community Fund.
Charities and local groups can also apply to be on one of our charity schemes or in-store events.
We provide larger corporate sponsorship to island-wide or Channel Islands-wide initiatives that align with our values and key areas of community support.
We are proud to be sponsors of a range of local events and initiatives, including:
- Variety Star of the Year (Jersey)
- Ron Short Centre Shopper Bus (Guernsey)
- Grandparent of the Year at Pride of Jersey and Pride of Guernsey
- EcoJersey Parish Clean-up (Parish of St Helier in 2021)
- Channel Islands PRIDE
- Carbon Offset+
If you would like to partner with us, please let us know by filling in our sponsorship request form.
The small print
We aim to be as inclusive as possible with our sponsorship and donations, but we do have some basic criteria that you must meet:
- The event or initiative must be in support of a local cause or local registered charity.
- Charitable outcomes must support the community on-island.
- The individual, group or committee applying must be based in the Channel Islands.
- We cannot support political groups or issues.
- We cannot support individuals with sponsorship for challenge events or crowdfunding campaigns. Instead, we encourage anyone fundraising to apply for a donation towards a fundraising raffle prize or goods.
We aim to support as many different causes as possible in our community, so please note that past donation or sponsorship does not automatically guarantee you will be supported again in subsequent years.