As a member or customer of the Channel Islands Co-operative Society, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of personal information we hold about you
- Request us to update or correct personal data we hold about you
- Request the erasure of personal data we hold about you
- You want to restrict use from using your personal information
- You want to object to us processing personal information we hold about you
- Request that we transfer personal data we hold about you to a third party
- You want to object to us profiling you or making automated decisions about you
You can do this by emailing your request to email@example.com
Please include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your share number (if applicable)
- Details of the information you are looking for
Please note that if the information you request reveals details directly or indirectly about another person, we will have to seek the consent of that person before we can let you see that information.
In certain circumstances, where disclosure would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others, we may not be able to disclose the information to you, in which case you will be informed promptly and given full reasons for that decision.
While in most cases we will be happy to provide you with copies of the information you request, we nevertheless reserve the right, in accordance with Article 27 DPJL and Article 29 DPGL to charge a fee or refuse the request in certain circumstances. However, we will make every effort to provide you with a satisfactory form of access or summary of information if suitable.
Disclosure of CCTV Images
If the information you are requesting is in the form of video images captured by our CCTV security cameras, we will need to know if you would be satisfied with viewing these images at the site location.
We only keep recorded images from our CCTV systems for a maximum period of 30 days, after which time they are deleted, unless retained for another lawful purpose.
Our CCTV network is vast and so to help us locate the video images you require, please advise us of as much information as you can, including location, date and time. Without this information your request could be deemed excessive and could be refused.