You can get a huge amount of personal satisfaction from working for the Co-op because you know you’re working for a unique organisation that intrinsically believes in being fair and doing good.
But it’s always nice to have some personal rewards and benefits too - and you’ll get more than your fair share of those.
- a competitive salary
- a personal holiday entitlement of up to 30 days
- BWCI Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Profit Related Pay Incentive
Benefits of working for us
You’re also entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- 10% discount on Food, Non-Food and Fuel purchases in our Grand Marche, Locale and En Route locations
- 15% discount off Funeral Care
- 10% discount off Pharmacy
- VIP currency exchange rate at our Post Offices
- corporate gym membership schemes
- discounted cinema tickets at Cineworld
- confidential colleague support line
- a variety of Learning & Development opportunities