- Attendance of family and funeral director at committal £175
- Ashes Scattering Tube ( Ashes must be collected within 28 days of cremation) £38
Our ‘Purely Cremation Service’ provides:
• Professional advice and guidance, collating and completion of all documentation for cremation and Liaison with all third parties.
• Brining the deceased into our care from Home/ Care Home or Hospital. – 24hr service
• Care and presentation of the deceased.
• Use of a chapel of rest for visitation by family and friends. (Visits during office hours only)
• Provision of fully lined, simple oak effect coffin suitable for cremation.
• Provision of hearse and all personnel for transportation of deceased to the crematorium.
• Payment of all third party costs incurred for Purely Cremation Service.
• Burial of ashes at the crematorium rose garden.
Please note cremation will take place at a suitable time for the funeral directors.
Our ‘Purely Cremation Service’ does not provide:
• Provision for a funeral service to take place (Family may attend the committal should they wish)
• Provision of limousine and cortege to the crematorium.
• Family flowers.
• Provision of burial of ashes (other than the crematorium rose garden)
• Co-op dividend can be claimed on De Gruchy costs
• For pre-paid plan a management fee of £250 is applied
Professional fees include making arrangements on behalf of the client, registering the death and organising relevant paperwork,
liaising with third parties, care of the deceased and conducting the funeral.
Additional support after death
People who have paid Social Security payments are entitled to a Death Grant. Up to £890.12 may be claimed towards funeral costs. For those who
have been receiving Income Support, a Special Payment of up to £2323.19 may also be awarded. (This is means tested, and to be claimed by the family
after death of a loved one, but prior to the service taking place.