What is it all about?
There are two parts to our competition.
The chicks have escaped the Coop!
To enter into our bigger competition where you can win a voucher up to the value of £100 + Easter treats, you will need to look out for our 32 missing chicks around the island, using the QR code to enter the competition. See below for more details on this. Good luck everyone!
Where can I find the missing 32 chicks?
1. Check out our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for clues.
2. Have a look on our website.
3. Shop our Easter range on online grocery (Jersey or Guernsey).
4. Keep an eye out in the local newspaper.
5. Have a look whilst you shop in store.
How to enter the competition
1. Spot the chick
2. Scan the QR code to open the entry form (or use the form below)
3. Enter the name of chick you have found (printed next to the chick)
4. fill in your contact details to finalise your entry
5. There's 32 chicks to be found, each chick is an entry into our competition.. lets get cracking 🐣
Prizes to be won
1. £100 Coop voucher
2. £50 Coop voucher
3. £25 Coop voucher
Terms and Conditions apply
Chick Scavenger hunt.
Have fun this Easter whilst you shop. In Grand Marche stores you can enter our chick check list. This is for young children to partake in our Easter competition whilst shopping in store. Ask the Easter bunny's co-operative helpers around the store for a clue sheet, then follow the clues to find the 5 missing chicks and be in with the chance of winning a chocolatey surprise.