This activity is a great way to recycle your old plastic bottles, while also teaching your little ones about musical instruments and sounds.
What you will need
- A plastic bottle (including lid)
- Paints or other colourful materials
- Glue or sticky tape
- Uncooked pasta, uncooked rice or buttons.
How to create your musical maracas
- Take your plastic bottle, start creating beautiful designs. Paint them, add stickers or materials, glitter, whatever you can find around your home. You can design them however you like.
- Remove the bottle lid.
- Add a hand full of either uncooked pasta, uncooked rice or buttons.
- Pop the lid back on your bottle.
- Start creating music!
This homemade playdough is super easy to make in just 5 minutes.
You can teach your little ones to tell the time with our paper plate clock.
This little craft is perfect for bookworms or encouraging your little ones to read.
Fuel your little adventurer’s souls, letting them explore your home in style with these super easy binoculars.
The sun is starting to shine and what better time to teach your kiddies a little gardening with some flowerpots.