Supervisor | Locale St Brelade
We're looking for a General Assistant with experience in retail to join our team at Locale St Brelade as a Supervisor.
To contribute to the successful delivery of the Store business plan.
To ensure that your store is safe, secure and legal and compliant with all legal requirements. Ensuring that society policies and procedures are fully adhered to.
To lead, inspire and develop your team, making sure that each and every colleague feels valued.
To maximise sales and profitability by providing excellent customer service through effective team leadership and that customers are at the heart of our decision making.
This role can be physically challenging at times and involve reaching, bending and lifting of stock and standing for long periods of time, but what you give in enthusiasm we'll return to you in full in training and other benefits and rewards - including colleague discount.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Broad understanding of the business and the broader co-operative movement,
- To be risk aware in the areas under your responsibility
- To be able to understand and communicate business reporting
- To be able to work in a team and communicate effectively,
- Level 3 ILM professional qualification or equivalent and/or 2 + years relevant experience
- Technical skills specific to role Experience (indicative)
Interested? Ready to join us?
To apply, click the 'Apply Now' button below.
For further information, please contact our HR team on tel 879822 or email us today.
A more rewarding job.
What our Mission, Vision and Values are, because principles are more valuable than profits.
We're a retail business dedicated to the principles of co-operative trade.
We believe that belonging is important. In fact, it means ‘everything’. But what does that mean for us?