The Homemaker store upstairs in Grand Marché St Helier has now closed as of Saturday 17th June 2017.
Below are a number of points to note:
- You’ll still be able to find an impressive range of homeware items downstairs in Grand Marché St Helier, including TVs, electricals, white goods, household goods, toys and the Jersey Gas products. You will now receive bonus dividend on these products on a Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Any existing warranties on Homemaker purchases will remain valid for the amount of time originally stipulated. Any goods on order will still be delivered even if the expected date is after the 17th June.
- There are still delivery and installation options and 0% interest free credit available on selected homeware goods bought on the ground floor (see instore for details).
- If you have any outstanding credit notes, these can be swapped for Society vouchers, which can then be used in any one of our stores.
- If you have any Dividend vouchers, these can also be used in any of our stores too.
- Tot Stop and Coopers & Co coffee shop will still remain open for business and look forward to welcoming you, even after Homemaker closes.
- However, the Kuoni travel pod will close on the 17th June and move to Travelmaker Don Street. If you have an existing booking or need any more information on Kuoni, just contact the Don Street store on 01534 784300.
- If you have any further questions, you can contact our Member Services team on 01534 879822 who will be more than happy to help.